Forth Coming Event
Northern District Meeting : 27 July 2012
Golf Day : 29 July 2012
Presidential Visit : 21 - 26 August 2012
Mine to Mill (co-host with SAIMM) : 27 - 29 August 2012
Eastern District : 21 September 2012
Seminar : 12 October 2012
Annual Dinner : 20 October 2012
Central District : 26 October 2012
Annual General Meeting : 2 November 2012
Seminar: Technological Advances in Metallurgical Engineering: 20 April 2012 Click on links to download forms
Items of Interest
View Photo's of AGM - Certificates of Merit Awarded for no time lost injuries for the period July 2007 to June 2008 ... click to view
Benefits of Membership of the
Mine Metallurgical Managers' Association of South Africa
- To represent generally the view of the mine metallurgical profession and provide that representation on the appropriate professional bodies.
- To hold conferences and meetings for the purpose of encouraging and promoting full discussion of professional affairs, interest and duties; the reading of papers and the delivery of lectures, professional and other records from time to time available to members of the Association and generally to collect, collate and publish information which may be of service or interest to members of the profession and to the public at large.
- To manage the Association funds in a prudent and responsible manner
- To uphold the status of the mine metallurgical profession, discourage bad practice and promote the common professional interests of metallurgists.
- To maintain education and training standards for the long term future of the profession.
- To provide effective mechanisms and processes to enforce the Association's Code of Conduct.
- To respond to those things that are deemed to be necessary for or incidental to the Objects and Purpose of the Association.
MINE METALLURGICAL MANAGERS' ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH AFRICA:
Chamber of Mines Bldg
5 Hollard Street